Please note that all club hire is suspended while the COVID-19 outbreak continues
* $450 minimum / $5 per person (Includes Special Liquor License)
* Green Fee- $10 per bowler to bowl in the Dome (lower green fees may be negotiated for groups larger than 100.)
* Plus $250 Bond (Refunded 7 days after event by cheque)
* Bond may be forfeited unless club is left in a clean and tidy state, tables and chairs returned to their original locations, and there is no property damage to the club, clubrooms, greens, or neighbouring properties.
* Bar Hours (By Restricted Club License)
* Monday to Saturday 5am to Midnight.
* Sunday 11am to 8pm.
* Noise restrictions.
* No live music.
* Please be respectful of our neighbours.
* All rubbish is to be placed in disposable bags and placed into outside bins.
* Club must be cleaned on same night, or the morning of the next day – unless other arrangements made.
* Liquor licence is only required for non bowls events.
* Access to club for preparations may be organised with the Function Manager.
* The Club carries a good stock of most drinks – please let us know beforehand if we need to increase our stock levels for any particular item(s).
* Children must be supervised at all times. No children under 12 will be allowed on the dome surface.
* The club’s fridges, oven, microwave, BBQs (2) and pie warmers (2) may be used if required. The kitchen also has a commercial dish washer.
* No kitchen cutlery / crockery is to be used.
* Any damage to the premises, furniture, equipment, fixtures or fittings must be reported.
* Repair costs will be met from the deposit in the first instance. The hirer will be responsible for meeting the cost of any damages in excess of the deposit.
* All exits must remain unobstructed.
* Vehicles are parked entirely at the owners risk.
Hire Submission Time Restraints
* All hires MUST be applied for and paid for 21 days before function.