Torrensville Bowling Club is located at 80 South Rd, Torrensville SA 5031
Construction of a 12 rink steel and fabric under cover synthetic green is complete. It is the largest of its type in the metro area and positions Torrensville Bowling Club as one of Australia’s most modern lawn bowling facilities.
We’re bowling under the dome. check the calendar to see dates for open competition. Prior to the commencement of Pennant season, Wednesday and Saturday social bowls at 12pm are available to all. Cost $5.00.
More details can bee seen here.
12 rink undercover synthetic surface for all-weather play.
2 Tifdwarf grass bowling greens, providing a 12 rinks are available weather permitting.
The kitchen has a large domestic fridge/freezer, domestic type stove and pie warmer and cooking equipment.
The Torrensville Bowling Club has a Barbecue available for use if required.
Internal and external audio from multiple sources is available.
UHD Projector & smart 65in TV
A drop down 3.1 M screen, projector and 65inch smart TV are available for use if required. Note that only HDMI input is supported.
Generally open from 4:00 pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays, 11:00 am on Saturdays
Liquor license only valid till Midnight unless special license for Functions is gained.
- Beers: Tap West End Draught, Coopers Pale Ale and Hahn Light
- cans/Bottles West End, VB, Heineken, Super Dry, Carlton Cold, All Coopers Ales, TED, Hahn Light, Cascade Light and Carlton Mid
- Wines: Red Wine, White Wine, Champagne
- Ciders: Mercury Cider, StrongBow Cider, Sidewood Cider
- Others: Selection of base Spirits, Various Soft Drinks
Disabled access to toilets available and also disabled access to greens via ramps.