Torrensville Bowling Club is located at 80 South Rd, Torrensville SA 5031
Construction has started on a 12 rink steel and fabric under cover synthetic green, this will be the largest of its type in SA and setting Torrensville Bowling Club as one of Australia’s most modern lawn bowling facilities.
Construction has started
Building approval for TBC’s new facility was granted at a Council Assessment Panel Meeting on January 16, 2018.
More details can bee seen here.
2 Tifdwarf grass 37m by 37m bowling green available for hire.
The kitchen has a large domestic fridge, domestic type stove and pie warmer and cooking equipment.
The Torrensville Bowling Club has a Barbecue available for use if required.
Generally open from 4:00 pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays, 11:00 am on Saturdays
Liquor license only valid till Midnight unless special license for Functions is gained.
- Beers: Tap West End Draught, Coopers Pale Ale and Hahn Light
- cans/Bottles West End, VB, Heineken, Super Dry, Carlton Cold, All Coopers Ales, TED, Hahn Light, Cascade Light and Carlton Mid
- Wines: Red Wine, White Wine, Champagne
- Ciders: Mercury Cider, StrongBow Cider, Sidewood Cider
- Others: Selection of base Spirits, Various Soft Drinks
Disabled access to toilets available and also disabled access to greens via ramps.