You can download the club hire form and send it to us via post or click the button below to apply on-line.
- The minimum venue hire cost is $450 or a negotiable $5 per person for larger groups. (Includes Special Liquor License)
- Green Fee- $10 per participant on either Dome or grass green. Lower green fees may be negotiated for groups larger than 100.
- A $250 bond is required, which will be refunded 7 days after event by cheque.
- The club must be left in a clean and tidy state, tables and chairs returned to their original locations. Cleaning costs and any repairs to property damage to the club, clubrooms, greens, or neighbouring properties will be deducted from the bond.
- Bar Hours (By Restricted Club License)
- Monday to Saturday 5am to Midnight.
- Sunday 11am to 8pm.
- No live music.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- All rubbish is to be placed in disposable bags and placed into outside bins.
- Club must be cleaned on same night, or the morning of the next day – unless other arrangements made.
- Liquor licence is only required for non bowls events.
- Access to club for preparations may be organised with the Function Manager.
- The Club carries a good stock of most drinks – please let us know beforehand if we need to increase our stock levels for any particular item(s).
- Children must be supervised at all times. No children under 12 will be allowed on the dome surface.
- The club’s fridges, oven, microwave, BBQs (2) and pie warmers (2) may be used if required. The kitchen also has a commercial dish washer.
- No kitchen cutlery / crockery is to be used.
- Any damage to the premises, furniture, equipment, fixtures or fittings must be reported.
- Repair costs will be met from the deposit in the first instance. The hirer will be responsible for meeting the cost of any damages in excess of the deposit.
- All exits must remain unobstructed.
- Vehicles are parked entirely at the owners risk.
Hire Submission Time Restraints
- All hires MUST be applied for and paid for 21 days before function.