Torrensville Bowling Club will open the bar from Saturday at 12 noon to 5 pm and the greens will be available for practice.
Members (Full and Social) can practice at other times so long as a Covid Marshall is on site or that member is a Covid Marshall.
The restrictions that will come in place overnight Tuesday include;
- Indoor and outdoor 1 person per 4 square metres
- Sport – Club competition and competitive sport is NOT permitted
Training and practice at clubs is permitted, social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Clean and disinfect equipment after each use.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Please refrain from shaking hands
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) are required in:
- All shared indoor public spaces.
- High risk settings
- Health Care Services
- Passenger Transport Services.
- Food and beverages consumption is PERMITTED both indoors and outdoors, but must be done while seated.
- No communal food or beverage areas are permitted.
- QR code or paper record check-in continue to be mandatory
Please abide by the requirements for your own safety and the safety of others.