The good news is that we have increased access to the greens and dome, within the COVID-19 guidelines from Bowls SA and the SA Government which have been updated in light of updates late last week. In addition we now have access to the Clubrooms and Bar
- The total number of persons on each green cannot exceed 20 people
- Bookings must be made by calling Allison (0475 567 722)
- Please register your attendance in the Attendance Book provided (Name, date, time, phone number for tracing purposes)
- Clubrooms and Bar – Maximum 20 people inside at any one time (excluding BarStaff)
- use every second rink
- maintain a space of at least 1.5m between individuals
- use separate mats and jacks
- bowls equipment cannot be shared
- Players must wash hands for 20 seconds before and after play
- All mats, jacks and loan bowls will be sterilised before and after play
Social Matches on Saturday will re-commence
$5 per player, Pairs matches only (format to be advised – may change from week to week)
12 PM Registration for 12:30 pm Start
Members not bowling in social matches can practice or rollup on remaining rinks
Clubrooms and Bar are now open
- At this point Opening Times Friday 5 – 7pm, Saturday 12 noon to 5 pm
- Maximum of 20 people in the clubroom (excluding bar staff). All patrons must be seated at the tables (not standing or seated at the Bar Tables)
- Drinks can also be purchased via the servery
Before you play you should take precaution if you are in a high risk health category ie;
- are aged 70 years or over
- are aged 65 years or over and have a chronic medical condition
- are aged 50 years or over and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait descent
You must stay at home if you;
Have flu-like symptoms or have a temperature
Depending on demand, the following times are available.
Wednesday 11 am-1 pm & 2 pm -4 pm (practice/rollup)
Friday 1 pm -5 pm (practice/rollup)
Saturday 12 noon – 5 pm (practice/rollup). Priority will be given to players in Social Competition (refer previous page)
Sunday 1 pm -3 pm
Bookings must be made by calling or texting Allison (0475 567 722)
Members who are yet to complete Club Tournaments may now book those in and play those matches. We would appreciate this being done prior to the AGM now scheduled for the 12th July 2020
Spectators and visitors are now allowed at the club and greens. Spectators must remain off the green and will not be included in the numbers on the green (20 per green). Social distancing still to apply. We can have a maximum of 80 people at the club at any one time.
Breaches of Statutory Regulations can result in Fines up to $5000 for the Club and $1000 per individual.
If members are breaching these rules it may result in a ban from future use of the greens until further notice and could result in the Board closing the Greens to all members.
Updated guidelines from Bowls SA can be found at http://www.bowlssa.com.au/wp- content/uploads/sites/6/2020/05/BSA-COVID-19-Guidelines-as-of-1-June-2020-Vol-4-.pdf
The club’s Covid Safe Plan is held at the Bar.
We strongly recommend the download and use of the COVIDSafe app on your smartphone.