Torrensville Bowling Club Secretary, Brenton Rolton, advises members and potential guests …
Saturday we will be able to play our Social Bowls Competition. Please remember register before 12.30 for a 1 pm start. Wednesday social bowls will also recommence next week (11th August 2021).
There are some restrictions;
- Masks must be worn inside the clubrooms except for when consuming food and/or beverages which must be done sitting down
- Masks are not compulsory whilst playing however they are compulsory if you are spectating. Please maintain social distancing on the greens. If you can wear a mask whilst playing it would be appreciated given the high risk age group of the members of the club
- Capacity has been increased to allow 1 person per 2 m2 – this increases our capacity in the clubrooms to 81
- QR code or paper record check-in continue to be mandatory
Please continue to;
- Clean and disinfect equipment before and after each use.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Please refrain from shaking hands
Given the change in the government directions the BPL Cup playoffs on Sunday are likely to continue so we look forward to the welcoming at least 4 other teams from other clubs on Sunday. Matches commence strictly at 9 am. No roll ups – they can be done before the matches. It would be appreciated that those people registered to play turn up at least at 8.30 am
For the information of visitors, it’s $5 entry fee, PBL format (2 games of 2×5 end sets) and Mario’s delicious soup is included!